SWPRE Philanthropy gifts 10% of SWPRE net revenues to any SWPRE Preferred Nonprofit.
SWPRE’s philanthropic focus is disruption in life sciences, bio-tech, bio-pharma, medical education and health care to improve quality of care, community health and reduce costs. SWPRE Philanthropy designated several Texas entities demonstrating leadership in these segments including:
- Children’s Hospitals
- Foundations sharing SWPRE’s philanthropic focus
- Medical Schools
- Nonprofit Hospital Systems – academic/teaching based hospital/system or hospital/system as insurer of last resort
- Nonprofit Incubators sharing one or more of SWPRE’s philanthropic focus
- University Health Science Centers training allied health and other medical professionals
- Universities with medical, allied health and/or health management programs
If your nonprofit would like to bebecome a SWPRE Preferred Nonprofit, please contact us today.