The notices and policies set forth below are provided in English only to minimize any misinterpretations caused by a language translation. If necessary, please seek the proper advice and help with translation.
Southwest Partners | Global Partners International Realty (“SWPRE”) websites, mobile apps and other internet tools, www.swpre.com, and other websites, mobile apps and other internet tools owned or operated by SWPRE on which this notice appears or are linked (“Site” or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by SWPRE.
All SWPRE Sites follow the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”). As such, SWPRE will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If You believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SWPRE or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the SWPRE Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where RESO can contact You;
(4) A statement that You have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by You under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
SWPRE may request additional information before removing any infringing material.
SWPRE may provide the alleged infringing party with Your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to SWPRE’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT UTILIZING THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
SWPRE Designated Agent:
850 FM 390 RD E
Brenham, TX 77833
+1 (979) 421.9996
SWPRE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE